Occupational therapy is a form of therapy that helps people who are recuperating from a physical or mental illness do what they want and need to do through the practice of daily life activities. It is…Read More
The Nova Home Health Care in-home nursing team is composed of:
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Certified Nursing Assistants
We only employ experienced and motivated individuals who have met state licensing requirements and regulations. The nurses provide compassionate skilled care and rehabilitation support in the privacy and comfort of your own home. The best place to receive in-home, skilled nursing is in an environment that you are most at ease. No other place in the world can equal the rehabilitative surroundings of being at home.
Skilled Nursing services involve comprehensive nursing assessment, care, support, and education to you and your loved one. The program can include, but will not be limited to:
- A Registered Nurse available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to discuss your health concerns and needs.
- Providing direct care to patients in the comfort of their own home.
- Establishing and maintaining a professional relationship with the patient’s Primary Care Physician and specialty care Doctor. This allows for an effective coordination of care where the patient’s health and well-being are the top priorities.
- Providing case management, which supports the patient and families concerns and identifies needs that can be unrecognized outside the home environment.
- Evaluation of the patient’s health, identifying early signs of potential health risks which allows for quick management to prevent hospitalization.
- Drawing blood work in the home and preventing the need for added trips to laboratories and possible exposure to community-linked infections such as influenza.
- Expert work with IV infusions, medication injections, tube feedings, and wound care.
- Implementation of your physician’s plan of care per their order in an efficient and professional manner.
- Teaching patients and family members about medications and health diagnoses to increase their knowledge and confidence.
If you’re looking for a registered nurse to act as an in-home caregiver, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our home health care agency! You can also learn more about our in-home caregiving services.